Search This Blog

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Working Song

This has been the week of work trauma.
Many times as an aspiring actress one has to take on one or several what people often refer to as "survival jobs" or that thing you do in between jobs/auditions. And since auditioning is my primary job my survival job is a huge part of my life right now. Basically I'm in a job with great flexibility where I don't have to sell clothes or myself (I mean that in the non-prostitution way)but I'm also forced to constantly cater to the whims that sometimes seem as inconstant as the moon( Thanks Bill Shakes). Am I grateful to have a job in this unstable economy? Of course. Am I grateful to be out of Retail? You bet! I'm just having a bad week. Which means that hopefully I just have to breathe and reboot and continue to organize my life within an inch of itself.
Speaking of which I really need to go clean my apt.........

No comments: